Toddler Monsters Inc Boo Deluxe Costume
You have quite the dilemma on your hands. Not only do you have to sneak your little one into a facility run by monsters, but you also have to guarantee that she remains completely undetected from them. This may seem like an impossible feat, but don't worry we have a little trick up our sleeves to make this covert operation a total success. Well, actually it's a little trick we learned from some pretty famous monsters, James P. Sullivan and Mike Wazowski.
The pair came up with a master plan to dress Boo up as a monster so no one in Monsters Inc. would know a (potentially poisonous) child is crawling up in their workplace. The plan was great because the child looked like a believable monster and it (almost) went off without a hitch! (It was great in theory.) You have to remember, things tend to become a little bungled if Mike and Sully are in charge.
On the other hand, you don't bungle things because you're a capable parent, not a goofy monster, and you don't have to shield your child's identity from monsters, you just have to shroud them in an adorable costume. This toddler Boo deluxe costume fits the bill! Not only will the foam tunic and character hood transform your little one into the curious and heart-warming Boo, but they'll also have a comfortable and adorable Disney/Pixar costume for Halloween. Make friends and family roar with laughter by dressing up as Mike or Sully!
- Shirt w/ Attached Mitts
- Monsters Inc Boo Deluxe Toddler Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Shirt has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Foam tunic closes w/ hook & loop fastener strips at center back
- Tunic has metallic finish w/ printed scale design
- Foam hood has inner fabric hood w/ hook & loop closure under chin
- Hood allows vision through character mouth
- Stuffed eyeballs on top of hood have bendable wire stems
- Officially licensed
|Size 4/6||Shirt Chest||30"||76cm|
|Size 4/6||Tunic Length||26"||66cm|
|Size 4/6||Child Size||Coming Soon||Coming Soon|