Werewolf Girls Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
Becoming a werewolf would be fun, but do you ever wish that you could just turn into a dog instead? That way, instead of howling at the moon all the time, you could just howl at the mailman. You wouldn't be a killing machine, you'd instead be a fetching machine, and when you get tired, maybe a cuddling machine. Turning into a dog would be way better than turning into a werewolf, that's for sure.
But, turning into a dog wouldn't make for much of a movie. We can only imagine what a horror film would look like if the monster turned into a golden retriever instead of a werewolf. The only person in any real danger from that dog would be the UPS guy. And even then, what's the golden retriever going to do? He'd probably just lick the UPS guys face, maybe beg for a treat. Dogs are hardly scary movie material.
This costume will have you looking like a newly turned werewolf! You'll be wearing a pullover plaid shirt, with jagged edges and printed scratches. You'll also be wearing a faux fur hooded vest, with ears sewn to the top of the hood! In order to give you a tail, we've included this belt that has a faux fur tail attached to the back. Pretty clever, right? The finishing touch for this costume is the fingerless mitts that are also covered in faux fur. This costume is perfect for anyone looking to embrace their wolf side, but also still look slightly human.
A FULL MOON
If by some amount of luck, Halloween falls on a full moon, you have to promise us you will wear this costume. It would simply be too perfect not to. A werewolf, on a full moon? When people see you, they'll think "Sure, it's Halloween, it's probably just a kid in costume... but this is a weird coincidence, maybe we will avoid that one, just to be safe." It'll be perfect; if you do try it out, let us know how it goes!
- 100% polyester fabric; 55% acrylic, 45% polyester faux fur
- Pullover plaid tunic has jagged edges, printed scratches
- Faux fur hooded vest has ears sewn to top of hood
- Faux leather belt has plastic slide buckle, attached faux fur tail
- Fur fingerless mitts have elastic bands at wrists
- Hooded Vest
- Belt w/ Attached Tail
- Pair of Gloves
- Makeup Tutorial Booklet
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!