Tween Catwoman Costume
Is she ready for a brand new gig? We're not talking about your typical 9-to-5 here. We're talking about a slightly nefarious occupation. We are talking about her becoming a Catburglar!
Of course, we don't think she should be a typical burglar, either. She might as well set her sights towards emulating one of the all-time greats, Catwoman! Catwoman knows a thing or two about heisting jewels and family heirlooms, and she's even known to team up with Batman every now and again when the situation calls for it. Because Catwoman might be a criminal, but that doesn't necessarily mean she's a villain!
Your girl can become just like Catwoman as portrayed by Anne Hathaway in The Dark Knight Rises when she chooses this Catwoman Costume for tweens. It's styled just like her movie costume with a graphic printed jumpsuit. The suit features attached boot tops to continue the theme, and an accessory belt, eyemask, and headpiece are also included to finish off the ensemble. With this costume, she can do her best to try and save Gotham City, or just focus on heisting a bunch of jewels for fun. The choice will be up to her!
- 100% polyester
- Black jumpsuit with polyfoam collar and boot covers
- Gray pattern and zipper printed on it
- Velcro opening in the back
- Black plastic belt with polyfoam back and a Velcro opening
- Black rubber mask with an elastic band
- Black plastic headband with Catwoman goggles
- Jumpsuit with Attached Boot Tops