Deluxe Santa Toddler Costume
What’s black, white, and red all over? Hint, it is not a sunburnt zebra or a copy of your local newspaper. However, you guessed the jolly man in the red suit – also known as Santa Claus, but who are we kidding, you obviously knew that! Santa is one of the most recognized figures and it is in no doubt because of his iconic red threads!
While Santa Clause, Saint Nicholas, old Kris Kringle, or your preferred name for the man in the North Pole, may make his rounds on December 24th, his influence is not limited to just Christmas! Wearing a Santa Claus costume for Halloween is actually one of the best times to wear a Santa costume, after all. Why is that, you might ask, well, for one, you are most likely to be the only Santa on the block, unlike around Christmas, where you are bound to run in too many a mall Santa. Now, don’t get us wrong, wearing this Toddler Deluxe Santa Costume during the holidays is a wonderful idea – it would make the perfect addition to a Christmas card - but there are always more options, and you should never be limited to the norm! This costume will also keep your child warm on those nights around Halloween – or Christmas, of course – that get rather chilly!
Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas – or whatever holiday your child is wearing this costume for!
- Toddler Deluxe Santa Costume
- 100% polyester velvet & faux fur
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Jacket has faux fur edging at hem, sleeve cuffs, & center front concealing the zipper
- Wide black faux leather belt has gold-tone metal buckle
- Velvet stocking cap has fur band & pompom
- Black faux leather boot tops have fur cuffs, elastic band under shoe
- Pair of Boot tops
- Pair of Gloves