Star Wars The Force Awakens Deluxe Stormtrooper Costume
They grow up so fast, don’t they? Why, it seems like just yesterday that you were changing diapers, but now he’s ready to join The First Order in their conquest of the galaxy. It… almost brings a tear to the eye, doesn’t it? Well, you might be wondering how you can support your child in their blossoming career as a foot soldier for the First Order and we think that the very first step you should take is outfitting him with a costume that’s officially licensed from the Star Wars movies!
With a look inspired by the outfit worn by Captain Phasma’s finest, this deluxe child Stormtrooper costume will have your child ready to play the role of an elite soldier in no time! The costume comes with a full-body jumpsuit that has printed armor on the front and back. Attached foam boot covers fit over your child’s shoes. The jumpsuit fits quite easily with velcro in the back of the suit, so you can have your child dressed in no time. A matching foam belt fits around the waist, giving your child a “prepared for anything” kind of look. Of course, the finishing touch to the costume is the Stormtrooper mask, which is based on the ones worn in The Force Awakens.
Once your child has it on, he’ll be ready to execute any orders you have for him! You can send him off to acquire rare droids with important information, or you can even just tell him to patrol the neighborhood.
- Star Wars The Force Awakens Deluxe Child Stormtrooper Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens with hook & loop closure at center back
- All-over printed armor details w/ incorporated foam & quilted stitching for 3D effect
- Foam boot tops have elastic straps w/ hook & loop attachments under foot
- Rigid plastic mask covers entire face, has elastic security band
- Officially licensed
- Printed foam belt fastens w/ hook & loop closure
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops
|Small||Child Size||4 - 6||4 - 6|
|Medium||Child Size||8 - 10||8 - 10|
|Large||Child Size||12 - 14||12 - 14|