Salem Witch Costume for Women
Embrace Your History
Today the town of Salem, Massachusetts conjures images in our minds of 17th-century witches, dubious trials, and spooked townsfolk. The coastal city may never shake its witchy image, but is that such a bad thing? To this day, those fascinated by the Salem Witch Trials can visit chilling sealed tunnel entrances to the town, explore museums dedicated to its complicated history, or do their best witch impression in a costume like this! Surely no one can argue Salem’s got a tarnished reputation with all that going on!
If they do, well… that’s unfortunate for them. Because we’re sure the moment they finish dishing gossip—spewing something about heretics or impurity or whatever else—you will hex their lips together with stitches for the week, or something like that. We mean to say that, rocking a perfect witch’s hat like, we trust in your ability to protect the reputation of Salem. No more bad-mouthing the town! No more disrespecting a powerful history! No more stigmatizing magic and its possibilities! Or else…
We recommend you stand out from the drab, disrespectful townsfolk with our Salem Witch Costume, starting with a black ruffle maxi skirt that won’t get caught on the head of your broom. The laced belt ties the skirt together with a bell-sleeved shirt, all together giving you a bewitching flair. It’s all made of polyester, velvet, and faux suede fabrics, and this exclusive ensemble comes with a cape and hat fitting for Salem’s best.
They Gossip at their Own Peril
You know what? Let them talk. While the more prudish residents of Salem might scoff at the big dusty tomes you carry around, at your occasional unintelligible chanting, and at your Saturday mornings spent picking items for your cauldron, you can rest assured in this costume that they’ll think thrice before uttering those thoughts.
- Classic "Salem Witch" shirt, dress, and cape combination costume
- 100% polyester interlock knit, velvet & faux suede fabrics
- Ivory interlock shirt fastens w/ button & loop at back of the narrow Puritan-style collar
- Shirt has flared jagged-edged lace cuffs, false button front edged w/ ruffles
- Black skirt has elastic waist, multiple tiers of ruffles
- Faux suede belt fastens w/ fabric strip lacing
- Velvet cape has fabric cord ties at neck
- Cone-shaped velvet hat has ruffled band w/ plastic buckle
- Historical look that will have you feeling witchy in the 2010s!
|Small||Skirt Waist||24" - 38"||61cm - 97cm|
|Medium||Skirt Waist||26" - 40"||66cm - 102cm|
|Large||Skirt Waist||30" - 44"||76cm - 112cm|
|X-Large||Skirt Waist||34" - 48"||86cm - 122cm|