Opposuit King Of Hearts Mens Suit
Have you ever watched The Bachelor and thought, "Pshh, what is that guy wearing?". No, umm, niether have we, we were just checking. But really the boring black suit has been around long enough without any significant changes that we're surprised that every time a man in a suit walks in the door everyone doesn't just fall asleep. We usually want to, in fact, that's why our boss might be a little bit irritated with us.
Anyway, lucky for you, we have a solution. While we've all seen brightly colored suits we have an option that's all at once more fun, sophisticated, and much more to the point. It's an option that tells the world that you are a man of great means and that you're ready for love. Yes, that's right. Everything you've been looking for right? In fact, if you were to try out for the Bachelorette, we're sure you'd get that first impression rose, not that we watch that series religiously or anything. So, whether you're on your first date or tying the knot with someone you met while wearing this suit. The classic cut and slick black background will make that suave romantic impression you were shooting for.
You might be trying out for a hit reality television show that we totally don't watch or you might simply be celebrating that which we all hold dear, love! No matter what this suit will make you feel like the catch you are. So, tell Cupid to take a break and don these romantic duds. After all, they do say wearing your heart on your sleeve is the newest trend!
- 100% polyester, 200% amazing according to the product label
- Suit jacket is fully lined
- 2 button closure in jacket front, false pocket flaps
- Necktie matches suit, and it's not a clip-on so learn how to tie a tie already!
- Pants have button and hook closure over zipper
- Front and back pants pockets
- Pants intentionally long for styling on casual footwear
- Some tailoring may be required, suits are made to be tailored w/ ease
- NOTE: OppoSuits have a slim-fit design, please consult size chart