Child Deluxe Spider-Man Costume
Peter Parker makes it look so easy, right? He waltzes into a science experiment that involves a spider, gets bitten and then acquires some crazy super powers and invents webbing that let him turn New York City into his person swing-set. We wish it were that easy to get superpowers, but the good news is that looking like Spider-Man can be as easy as slipping into this child classic Spider-Man costume.
The licensed Marvel Spider-Man: Homecoming costume does a great job of recreating the iconic comic book character’s outfit. It comes with a blue and red jumpsuit with plenty of printed details on the outside. It also has muscle padding in the chest and arms, to help give your child a buff and tough look (no spider-bite necessary). Boot covers are attached to the bottoms of each leg, so your child can wear his normal shoe with this outfit. Webbing details along the arms also add a nice touch that harkens back to the older comic books. Of course, don’t forget about the mask! If you want your child to take on some super villains without revealing his secret identity, then he’s going to need it. The mask has mesh cloth near the eyes for vision.
You might not be able to grant your child’s wish of giving him some sweet spider-based superpowers, but with this costume, at least you’ll let him feel like Spider-Man for a while. Just let him put it on and you can watch him crawl around the house like a hero!
- Boys Deluxe Spider-Man Costume
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit has hook & loop fastener at center back
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest and shoulders gives muscular look
- Attached boot covers have elastic band under foot
- Hood/mask covers entire head, closes w/ hook & loop fastener at back
- Mask has mesh-covered eyes, will obstruct vision
- Officially licensed
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Covers