Kids Deluxe Alice Costume
As you can see, curiosity can be quite the asset. People should try new things and go new places! That's how we make friends and get some awesome stories out of the deal. Of course, if your kid is the curious sort, they should probably dress the part. Haven't you ever heard the motto "Dress for the job you want?" Totally applies to adventuring. If your kid wants to be an adventuring pirate, they should dress like a pirate. If they want to transform into a princess, a ballgown will do nicely.
And, of course, if they want to find themselves wandering through the magical world of Wonderland, they should probably dress like Alice. Who knows? Maybe the White Rabbit will mistake them for Alice and they'll be off on a merry adventure. Our Kids Deluxe Alice Costume ought to do the job nicely. It's got a blue dress with small puffed sleeves and white ruffled petticoat. There's also a white apron and black hair ribbon to complete the ensemble. They'll look just like the classic Alice from the stories. Just remind them that they can't be late for tea!
- Hair Ribbon
- Child Deluxe Alice
- 90% polyester 10% cotton dress 80% polyester 20% cotton apron
- Blue dress has buttons at center back, puffed short sleeves w/ elastic cuffs
- Dress has built-in petticoat edged w/ ruffled eyelet
- White pinafore apron has ruffled shoulder straps, self-fabric waist ties
- Black satin hair ribbon can be tied as desired
- That totally makes sense, right?
|X-Small (4)||Dress Length||30"||76cm|
|Small (6)||Dress Length||32 1/2"||83cm|
|Medium (8-10)||Dress Length||35"||89cm|
|Large (12-14)||Dress Length||37 1/2"||95cm|
|X-Large (16)||Dress Length||38 1/2"||98cm|
|2X-Large (18)||Dress Length||39"||99cm|