Jurassic World Dino Child Mask w/ Sounds
JUST WHAT IS THAT NOISE!?
There are certain things that you know you're going to be dealing with when you are responsible for a kid's rearing. Most of those, you kind of assume before you find yourself there. All the standards... feeding, watering, getting them sunlight. You know, the whole "basically plants with complicated emotions" thing.
But, when you learn that you also have to be able to identify what noises they're making and what that means for the rest of your day, it can be a pretty mind-shattering moment. If only there were a few ways to control which noises you heard and give yourself a little break...
It might not sound like the most logical leap, but turning your kiddo into a raptor is a surprisingly calming ordeal. With this Jurassic World Dino Mask, your kids will be able to pretend that they are Blue and take command of their other raptor buds. The mask can be activated to create the curious chirps and barks of the raptor, so your kiddo will really feel the dino fun!
KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING IN TO
The thing about having a dinosaur/kid hybrid is that they're actually a little more predictable than the standard kiddo. They're gonna hop around, do a couple headbutts, and activate the squawks of this child-size Dino Mask with Raptor Sounds! That's pretty manageable compared to the normal antics!
- Jurassic World Dino Mask w/ Sounds
- Mask is made of molded plastic w/ painted surfaces
- Top half of mask has clear panels w/ some painted details
- Bottom half of mask has attached plastic teeth
- Mask has hinged jaws which allow jaw to open and close
- Two sound settings based on how wide the mouth is opened, eyes also move when mouth is opened
- Mask has attached head piece w/ padded eye mask and adjustable back strap
- Mask also has attached top and chin straps for secure hold
- Requires 3 AG13/ LR44 button batteries (included)
- Officially licensed
- 3 Button Batteries