Deluxe Link Child Costume
Your little one doesn’t say much does he? He’s the strong silent type. The most you can get out of him is a “hut!” “ahh!” or “hiyaaaaa!!” and only when he’s doing unnecessary rolls on the floor, or swinging around the sword you let him have (against your better judgment )for his 10th birthday?
Well, we can’t help with much of that, but we can say that maybe, just maybe, you might have a Hero of Time living right under your roof! And that maybe, just maybe, instead of repeating the phrases, “Stop breaking our pots” and “The grass doesn’t have money in it,” you should just give in to his destiny and get him this Deluxe Link Child Costume. At least this way, when he goes to defeat evil Ganondorf in Hyrule at long last, he will be dressed in the appropriate Kakariko clothing. It’s not easy being the Hero of Time, so you have to make sure you let his transition as easy as possible. You might also consider providing him a toy boomerang or bow and arrow, just to complete his transformation.
In any case, we think he looks great in this outfit. This officially licensed costume comes with all the essentials: tunic and attached harness, iconic hat, belt, and boot covers. Snag up an accessory Hylian Shield and Sword to complete the full look! Ganondorf will be shivering in his ostentatious gauntlets when he sees your green-tunicked little guy charging up the castle staircase.
- 100% polyester fabric; 87% polyester/13% spandex mesh; 100% polyurethane foam & faux leather
- Tunic styled to look like layers; fastens w/ Velcro at back of neck
- Sewn-on foam & faux leather harness; mesh edging at hem
- Foam & faux leather belt has functional pouches; fastens w/ Velcro
- Cone-shaped hat has inner skullcap
- Foam & faux leather boot tops have folded-over cuffs, elastic band under foot
- Officially licensed
- Pants, sword & shield each sold separately
- Tunic w/ Attached Harness
- Pair of Boot Covers
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!