Adorable Dragon Infant Costume
Bundle of Fire
There was a time when peasants ran for the hills, knights quivered in fear, and kings bowed to their knees in fear of mighty, fire-breathing dragons! This, of course, was in a time of kings and castles. But more appropriately, it was a time of dragons. Because dragons feared nothing, even just months after being born!
In fact, humans feared dragons who couldn't even use their wings yet! We think dragons could totally tone it down a bit on the fearsomeness, though. Maybe you can help destigmatize with us? In fact, you can have your very own dragon crawling around your home! Seriously. All you need is this Adorable Dragon Infant Costume and your little bundle of joy will transform into the less fearsome sort of fire-breathing monster!
The neighborhood better hide their princesses and all their gold, because this adorable little flyer will be going around the block this year. As long as they have plenty of sweet treats and don’t pull any tricks, their homes shan’t feel the scorn of his fury. Instead, they will get to enjoy the cute giggles and charming coos your little one has to offer. This costume comes with everything to make your kiddo into the most adorable creature anyone has ever seen. This footie jumpsuit will cover your baby from head to toe and there is even a stuffed tail and a pair of wings attached. The hood also has a soft-sculpted dragon snout and eyes, and will fasten securely under his chin with the help of Hook and Loop fastener. No matter how fast he or she flies around the block you can be sure the Hook and Loop fastener will hold fast and strong against their budding strength.
Suit your infant up as a delightful mythical beast with this Adorable Dragon Infant Costume this Halloween. Consider grabbing a few other medieval-themed costumes and the whole family can be a fun fairytale!
- 100% polyester brushed knit flannel w/ painted reptile scales
- Jumpsuit has snaps along inseams for diapering, Hook and Loop fastener dots at center back
- Elastic at wrists; attached mitts can flip up to free the hands
- Enclosed feet have padded anti-skid soles & elastic at ankles
- Stuffed dragon tail sewn to back of suit
- Wings fasten to back of suit w/ Hook and Loop fastener strips, have wire for shape
- Fully lined hood fastens w/ Hook and Loop fastener under chin
- Top of hood has soft-sculpted dragon snout & eyes