Master Chief Ultra Prestige Child Costume
What kind of career would you like to see your child embark upon when they grow up? Do you want him to grow up to become a doctor? Or maybe you envision him as studying hard to become a successful lawyer. Well, your little one probably has some slightly different ideas on what he’s going to grow up to be. He’s probably dead set on becoming a space marine who uses his expert combat skills to blow up aliens! It might not be exactly what you had in mind, but maybe it’s time you helped support your little soldier’s dream!
This Master Chief Ultra Prestige costume is an officially licensed Halo outfit for kids. The costume comes with a hooded jumpsuit that fits with a zipper to go under the armor pieces. And, boy howdy, does this costume ever come with armor pieces! The costume comes with 30 molded plastic armor pieces that attach to the jumpsuit with velcro straps. They fit over the arms, legs, chest and back to create an extremely realistic look based on the video game series. It also comes with a pair of gloves and a helmet that lights up with the press of a button. And don’t worry if this all sounds kind of confusing, since the costume comes with some assembly instructions to help your child get geared up like a real space marine.
Your child will be one step closer to blowing up aliens when he wears this outfit. It’s perfect for any kid who plays Halo.
- Officially licensed Halo Master Chief costume
- 100% polyester fabric and fiberfill
- Hooded jumpsuit has 2-way zipper at center back from waist to top of hood
- Soft-sculpted fiberfill padding in chest, shoulders & thighs gives muscular look
- Molded plastic armor pieces attach to jumpsuit w/ Velcro
- Helmet lights up when button on left side is pressed
- Helmet requires 3 LR44 button-type batteries (demo batteries included)
- Hooded Jumpsuit
- Pair of Gloves
- 30 Armor Pieces
- Assembly Instructions