Mario Girls Dress Costume
It's always a really great idea to do video game style for Halloween. But if you're thinking about stopping by the Mushroom Kingdom of Super Mario Bros. fame, you're probably going to want to prepare perfectly to fit in. Like choosing to become one of their most favorite denizens. Mario or Luigi!
Rocking Nintendo video game style is for everybody. Little ladies included! They can sure become Mario, and with this Mario Girl's Dress Costume, they'll be one of the best versions of the character ever. They can dress as the plumber himself and even with some dress style! This dress costume is in the iconic red and blue. The overalls are in fact an over-skirt, and the blouse is sparkly. There's a foam hat with the "M", white gloves, and yes it does come with the mustache-on-a-stick too. The mustache is an important part to prove that when you say "It's-a me, Mario!" that you really mean it!
- Blue fabric: 100% polyester; red fabric: 89% polyester/11% spandex; 100% polyurethane foam
- Dress styled as satin skirted overalls w/ sparkly blouse
- Fastens w/ Velcro at back of neck; shoulder straps anchored by decorative buttons
- 2-layer satin skirt has built-in netting petticoat
- Foam hat has appliqued "M" on front
- Gloves have fiberfill-stuffed cuffs
- Faux fur mustache mounted on 11" plastic rod
- Pair of Fingerless Gloves
- Mustache on a Stick