Yellow Dinosaur w/ Green Shell Kids Costume
There are tons of fun facts about dinosaurs! We asked our self-appointed resident dinosaur expert to tell us a few facts and this is the mind-blowing wisdom he dropped on us:
- The word dinosaur means “funkadelic hyper lizard” in Greek.
- T-Rexes had tiny arms, which made it really hard to use their smartphones.
- The dinosaurs were completely wiped out due to a shortage of espresso.
- The largest dinosaurs sustained themselves on a diet that consisted mostly of candy and ice cream.
- A scientist who studies dinosaurs is known as a Dino Lord.
- Pterodactlys aren’t actually dinosaurs, despite popular belief. They’re actually flying drones placed here by aliens during the early Jurassic period.
- Birds descended from a type of dinosaur known as Wing-A-Lingers.
- Dinosaur skulls are made out of popcorn.
- Canadian dinosaurs played hockey.
- Dinosaurs loved kidnapping princesses and whisking them off to their castle.
Just amazing! Of course, our resident dinosaur expert doesn’t have any professional credentials, but he DOES have the most dinosaur toys on his desk. We think that qualifies him in reviewing all things dinosaurs and he thinks this yellow dinosaur costume for kids is “totally rad”.
The child costume comes with a full jumpsuit that has a big green shell attached to the back. It comes with soft, silver spikes in the back, along with matching spikes attached to the mittens and foot covers. It also features a fun cartoon headpiece to help your little one feel just one of these majestic beasts. It's the perfect way for your child to become a funkadelic hyper lizard.
[edit: Upon further investigation, the listed fun facts may not be true and our dinosaur expert might be a complete loon.]
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!