Hermione Plus Size Women's Costume
We're sure you're made of smart stuff but are you Hermione Granger smart? Let's see, how many time have you read Hogwarts, A History? Sure, you aren't going to find a copy at your local used bookstore but that's no excuse. Hermione grew up in a muggle world and yet, by the time she was on the train the first year she had memorized important passages. That info certainly came in handy when it came to the trio's adventures.
Sure, you say, but what good are book smarts if you don't have street smarts? Well, we'd say, Hermione, showed her street smarts on the regular as well. She put her wand aside to teach little Malfoy a lesson the good old-fashioned way. We hope he enjoyed that long awaited knuckle sandwich. Even when she was captured by the horrible Bellatrix Lestrange and questioned in a Medieval fashion she stuck to her guns! Sure, maybe that example doesn't count as smarts but it definitely counts as bravery!
You may or may not have conquered all of Hermione's inspirational attributes but you're sure to be motivated when you're wearing her uniform. Whether you're headed to a Halloween party or your O.W.L. exams this uniform is sure to jumpstart your brain. The black sweater with red piping and matching Gryffindor tie is paired with a pleated black skirt, reminding you to keep it sassy as well as smart. After all, it doesn't all come down to the required reading:
"Books! And cleverness! There are more important things!"
- Woman's Plus Size Hermione Costume
- Sweater: 100% acrylic/ Skirt & Robe: 100% polyester fabrics
- Sweater has full button front w/ Gryffindor colors on hem
- Skirt has pleated front w/ button and zipper closure in back
- Robe has attached and lined hood w/ Gryffindor patch on front
- Robe also has button and loop closure in front
- Tie is NOT a clip on and will need to be tied
- Shirt front has hook and loop closure at back of neck and ties around the waist
- Officially licensed
- Shirt Front
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!