Tween Batman Dawn of Justice Costume
Who's ready to step up and become the best version of Batman ever? Do you have a candidate? You know, a guy who's ready to do what it takes to stop the bad guys. Even if it means beating up on Superman! If you do, then you've got to do your part to have them styled just like the famed Batman. And we have just the thing. This Batman Dawn of Justice Costume!
Yes, with this costume, your tween will be ready to do his part to save the day, no matter what Superman thinks about it. You never know, they might even end up facing off against villains like Doomsday! The first step is to get your little guy all outfitted like the Dark Knight. This jumpsuit costume will do the job. It's fully printed with costume details that come straight from the movie Dawn of Justice. 100 percent polyester, it comes with attached boot tops, and an attachable cape. And, of course, the mask. Because you can't go take care of business in Metropolis without the Batman mask!
This costume is DC Comics officially licensed and comes from Rubies Costume Company. It's really, just the best way to get a kid into the fun of the hit DC movie action. Team him up with his best bud as Superman, and they'll have a great costume duo. Hopefully, they won't feel the need to have a big fight and can just enjoy the costume fun!
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Jumpsuit fastens w/ Velcro at center back
- Printed bat emblem on chest, printed utility belt (foam belt shown in photo is sold separately)
- Attached foam boot tops have elastic band under foot
- Cape fastens to jumpsuit w/ Velcro strips at top of shoulders
- Rigid plastic mask covers upper half of face; has elastic security band
- Officially licensed
- Jumpsuit w/ Attached Boot Tops