Star Wars White Wampa Rug
Looking for a totally Instagram-worthy way to decorate your cabin on Hoth? We have the perfect thing!
Slip this Star Wars White Wampa Rug beside your stone fireplace to create a soft place to kick your feet up after a long day of searching for Imperial probe droids. This decoration is officially licensed (not to mention FLYING off the shelves, Wampa-chic is very big right now), and features four limbs with soft-sculpted vinyl claws. The plush Wampa head has embroidered eyes and printed teeth--talk about attention to detail!
Just imagine coming home from a long scouting trip and opening your door to a roaring fire above this reclined lifelike Wampa. Your hearth is bound to become the hip Hothian meeting spot. And while it should be noted that no Wampas were harmed when making this rug, we think this piece of Star Wars home decor creates the illusion that you're a skilled Wampa hunter and may keep you safe from future attacks from Imperial troops. You'll be a force to be reckoned with.
- Wampa Rug
- Officially licensed
- Rug measures approx. 60'' by 26''
- Star Wars White Wampa Rug
- Four limbs w/ soft-sculpted vinyl claws
- Composed of soft, luxurious 100% polyester long-pile faux fur w/ 100% polyurethane foam stuffing
- Anti-skid cling grip pad on bottom
- Note: No Wampas were harmed in the creation of this rug
- Soft-sculpted Wampa head has embroidered eyes, printed teeth