Kids Octopus Costume
- This product has restrictions that limit the countries that we can ship to. This product cannot be shipped to Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden or United Kingdom.
There Are Too Many Arms
The other day we hosted Bring Your Child to Work day at our office. And while everything went well, it’s still hard to believe the kinds of things kids can get themselves into. For example, the entire Accounting department somehow got ransacked, because that was where we hid the end of day cookies and cake. Despite being behind two locked doors and an attentive receptionist, the cakes were devoured by 3 pm. Those kids sure knew how to unlock the secret location of sugar and chocolate.
You know what else is known for its problem-solving abilities? Octopi. So if your kiddo demonstrates a knack for the nautical (or a charming curiosity), deck them out in this Child Octopus Costume. Trust us, their natural puzzle-solving abilities will crest. You might even get lucky and they’ll put their know-how to good use figuring out your taxes, or unclogging that bathroom sink. They might get much better at finding and opening the cookie jar, but we think it’s a fair trade-off.
This costume is 100% cozy, composed of a stuffed mask and attached tentacle arms. The mouth is a mesh opening, so your little one can see the amazing mess--uh, creative display--they make, as they make it. The underside is a blue fabric that comes with sleeves for arms and hands. Finally, the embroidered eyes and printed features on the head complete the look of your kiddo's fave eight-armed creature from the deep. In this costume, your child won’t be able to squeeze through holes the size of a quarter like a real octopus, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t make sure the candy is well hidden in the pantry. As for Accounting, well, we won't make that mistake again.
We know you may be fearing a world where your kid has eight arms. Imagine the kind of shenanigans they could get up to with that much added dexterity! But fear not. Luckily, you can get them to take this costume off at any time, and honestly, it takes time for them to get proficient using their new tentacles. Again, just make sure those sweets are well concealed--Bring Your Child to Work Day has been canceled until further notice.
- 100% fuzzy polyester stuffed mask w/ attached tentacle arms
- Octopus' mouth is a mesh covered sight opening
- Blue underside has sleeves for arms and hands
- Embroidered eyes and printed features on head
- Mask w/ Attached Tentacles
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!