Harry Potter Golden Snitch 3D Wood Model & Booklet
"Rough game, Quidditch"
"Brutal, but no one's died in years" -Fred and George Weasley
You might not want to take the chance and become a seeker. That's what Harry Potter was and he ended up in the infirmary at least once every season. We wouldn't want to lose all of the bones in one arm from a flying mishap, that's for sure! Those snitches fly through the air so quickly that you can hardly see them from the stands of the Quidditch court. Being the seeker is an intense role, especially if Oliver Wood is your couch. You've got to avoid the Bludgers and focus on finding the snitch before the other seeker yet after your chasers have scored a few goals.
Now, chasing after the snitch might be dangerous work but building this model is simply interesting! It comes with twenty-six interlocking pieces, a step-by-step guide, and a booklet with information about the background of the golden snitch. It will be a gorgeous detail in any Harry Potter fan's room for years to come!
- Harry Potter Golden Snitch 3D Wood Model & Booklet
- 26 laser-cut wood pieces pop out of board
- Pieces interlock; no tape, glue, or tools needed for assembly
- Completed model measures approx. 8.75"L x 3.25"W x 3.25"H
- Step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions
- Booklet contains background information on the character
- Recommended for ages 8+
- Officially licensed
- 26-Piece Model Kit
- Assembly Instructions
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!