Captain America Shield 3D Wood Model & Booklet
Let’s face it folks, finding the unique vibranium alloy used to make Cap’s signature shield is almost impossible. For one, vibranium is rare, even in Wakanda (also, good luck trying to book a flight there). Secondly, no one seems to be able to recreate the alloy used to make the Steve’s trusty shield. The good news is, wood is a pretty abundant resource, so you can at least get a cool replica of the shield when you get this 3D Wood Model.
This Captain America 3D Wood Model and Booklet set gives you a collectible that’s designed to look like his weapon! It comes with 51 pieces of laser-cut wood piece that quickly interlock together—no glue, tape or model tools necessary! It also comes with step by step instructions to help guide you through the process of putting it together. It’s a great gift for any fan of The Avengers!
- Captain America Shield 3D Wood Model & Booklet
- 51 laser-cut wood pieces pop out of board
- Pieces interlock; no tape, glue, or tools needed for assembly
- Completed model measures approx. 3.5"L x 2.5"W x 3.5"H
- Step-by-step illustrated assembly instructions
- Booklet contains background information on the character
- Recommended for ages 12+
- Officially licensed
- 51-Piece Model Kit
- Assembly Instructions
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!