Assassin's Creed Edward's Hidden Blade
Yeah, yeah. We know. You want to get started with your very first mission as a new member of the Assassins Brotherhood. But you can’t just go around waving dangerous weapons in public all willy nilly like! Why, you’d be a hazard to everyone around and yourself. It’s just not safe and we won’t have it. No, sir!
Instead, you should start wielding this Hidden Blade toy from Assassin’s Creed Syndicate. It perfectly recreates one of the favored weapons used by Edward. The best part about this handy little toy is that it’s made out of plastic, so it’s much less dangerous than actual blades. They come with a wrist guard that you wear around your wristsm so you can wear them with your Assassin’s Creed costume, or you can just slap them on when you want to feel like some kind of martial arts master.
- Assassins Creed Edward Kenway Hidden Blade Gauntlet
- Plastic retractable blade attached to faux leather sheath
- Molded vinyl wrist guard fits under sheath straps
- Sheath straps have hook & loop fastener
- Plastic blade measures 10.5" long when retracted, 16" long when extended
- Blade extends by pressing button on sheath
- Blade Attached to Wrist Sheath
- Wrist Guard