Star Wars The Last Jedi Deluxe Poe Dameron Adult Costume
Here are the top five reasons to dress up like Poe Dameron, from Star Was: The Last Jedi. This list should convince you beyond a doubt, that you should become the dashing pilot from The Resistance:
- BB-8 thinks he’s one cool dude. (It’s true; he told us so.)
- You can wear it to pretend that your car is an X-Wing fighter and when you’re driving to work, you can pretend that you’re on an important mission to save the galaxy.
- You can wear it to the grocery store and pretend that you’re spying on The First Order when you’re really just buying breakfast cereal.
- They say to always dress for the job you WANT, not the one you HAVE. Be real. You want to be the best pilot in the galaxy, don’t you?
- His outfit is about 200 times cooler and more convenient than Jedi robes. Trust us—we tried the whole Jedi robes thing.
Convinced? Well, just in case you’re not quite convinced, we saved the secret weapon for last! The final reason that you should definitely dress up like Mr. Dameron this year is that this adult deluxe Poe costume makes it incredibly easy for anyone to look like the Star Wars hero. It comes with a jacket and shirt combo that looks like his top from the movie and it even comes with a pair of pants and boot tops to complete the look. All you need to do is hone your piloting skills and witty comments to be just like him from the movie. Easy peasy, right?
- Star Wars The Last Jedi Deluxe Poe Dameron Adult Costume
- 100% polyester fabric, 100% polyurethane foam
- Top has hook & loop fastener at back of neck
- Foam jacket panels sewn to shirt front
- Pants have elastic waistband
- Foam boot tops sewn to pants cuffs
- Belt has hook & loop fastener at back & on leg strap
- Belt has printed holster & gun
- Officially licensed
- Belt w/ Attached Leg Strap
|Standard||Pants Waist||24" - 46"||61cm - 117cm|
|X-Large||Pants Waist||26" - 50"||66cm - 127cm|
There are no reviews for this item yet. Be the first to write a review!