4D Cityscape London, England Time Puzzle
A Storied Skyline
London has been producing classics from the beginning of the modern era. Can you imagine the mysterious cases of Sherlock Holmes taking place anywhere other than on the banks of the river Thames? We can't either. Harry Potter leaves his muggle life behind and enters the Wizarding World through Platform 9 3/4 in the London underground. That's not to mention the endless Charles Dickens stories! Get to know this city in a brand new way with this colorful four-dimensional puzzle that documents the history of London with multiple colorful layers and three-dimensional buildings of all eras.
Combine fun and education with these 4-D city puzzles. What's the fourth dimension? Well, time, of course! Add the buildings to the thick and durable base in chronological order. Get together with friends or family and you'll see the city skyline come together how it actually did in real life. This doesn't actually include any of the political drama or pestilence and plagues but we're sure the amateur historians among you can fill in the blanks. The perfect addition to any school room or history buffs collection, this puzzle is sure to spark an interest in the all-important historical city, London.
- 1157 Puzzle Pieces
- 73 Buildings
- Time Poster
- 4D Cityscape London, England Time Puzzle
- Puzzle includes a base layer documenting the early history of London
- 2nd Layer of the puzzle documents the formation of the modern London
- Final layer includes plastic replica buildings placed into slots on the constructed puzzle
- Use the time poster to place the replica buildings as you go through London's history
- Finished puzzle is 27" x 14" x 3.5"
- For ages 14+